CHI & Partners, M4C and OgilvyOne top 2010 new-business leagues
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 January 2011 09:43AM
The end of year round up saw CHI & Partners top the creative league, M4C remain at the top of media, OgilvyOne leading DM and VCCP setting the bar for digital.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors. Here is the round up of the entire year from January to December 2010.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 per annum, Yaxley
- Senior Strategist - Innovation, Insight and Strategy Bamboo Crowd £35,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Design Director Aquent £80k + benefits , Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity