VSO appoints Baby Creative to ad account
Voluntary Service Overseas, the charity that sends volunteers to work abroad with full financial support, has appointed Baby Creative to handle its advertising account.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch against four undisclosed rivals.
Work will begin across print, film and online. The charity kicked off the pitch in October.
It has previously used direct response marketing, but wanted an agency to create a campaign at the beginning of the year to raise awareness of the charity, and move away from the perception that it is only for "gap year" students.
Past activity for the charity includes a three-week campaign for VSO's Volunteer Linking project, which aimed to encourage people to donate money to volunteer projects in the developing world.
VSO has offices in the UK, Ireland, Canada, the Netherlands, Kenya and the Philippines.
The charity's work focuses on development goals in education, health, disability, securing livelihoods and combating HIV and Aids.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Northampton
- Freelance Web Designers Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £270 per day, London
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £30-£35,000 , London
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- International Women's Day: 'I want to be me' says Mel Cruickshank