In association with
Bing 'the art of technology' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 January 2011 11:20AM
Bing has joined with Brian Badonde, the creation of actor and comedian Kayvan Novak, to create a series of web videos to promote its search engine.
The series follows Badonde, Facejacker’s eccentric art critic, in his quest to learn more about how technology can enrich his life with the help of Bing. Designed to be both entertaining and educational, the series seeks to leverage original and compelling content in support of the Bing brand in the UK.
The series is created by JWT Entertainment, the content production unit within JWT London, alongside Hat Trick Productions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £30000 per annum, Warwickshire
- ECRM Specialist - Social Gaming Brand - £25-30K - London Propel £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Pitch Consultants £27000 - £35000 per annum, Leamington Spa