In association with
Bing 'the art of technology' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Friday, 14 January 2011 11:20AM
Bing has joined with Brian Badonde, the creation of actor and comedian Kayvan Novak, to create a series of web videos to promote its search engine.
The series follows Badonde, Facejacker’s eccentric art critic, in his quest to learn more about how technology can enrich his life with the help of Bing. Designed to be both entertaining and educational, the series seeks to leverage original and compelling content in support of the Bing brand in the UK.
The series is created by JWT Entertainment, the content production unit within JWT London, alongside Hat Trick Productions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account