In association with
Gatorade 'why' by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 January 2011 11:16AM
Track and field star Usain Bolt stars in Gatorade's latest ad for its Gatorade G Series: 01 Prime, 02 Perform and 03 Recover.
Focusing on the sports performance benefits of the G Series, the campaign uses visual effects to bring to life the science behind why the products work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Research Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Midweight/Senior Digital Designer Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, Benefits: + Benefits, Northampton
- Insight Director - Maternity Cover Lipton Fleming £50000 per annum + 50000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'