In association with
Audi 'goodnight' by Venables Bell & Partners
Campaign Work, Thursday, 20 January 2011 09:58AM
Audi has launched a new 60s TV ad billed as a prelude to its upcoming Super Bowl ad.
The spot taps into viewers’ notions of old luxury with the help of Goodnight Moon, the 1947 children’s book by Margaret Wise Brown, one of the best-selling children’s books of all time.
The 2011 A8 will also be featured in Audi‘s upcoming Super Bowl TV spot, set to air in the first break after kick off on Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 6, 2011.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Better Placed Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Senior Producer/ Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Designer - Suffolk ASG £25,000, Suffolk
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard