The Sharp Agency wins Best Western business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 January 2011 12:10PM
Best Western, the hotel group, has appointed The Sharp Agency to its integrated account after a pitch.
The hotel chain previously worked with regional agencies across its integrated ad business, including Uber, Make it Rain and An Agency Called England. It called the review to shift all of its ad activity into a single shop.
Best Western increased its advertising activity last year as it looked to reclaim market share from InterContinental Hotel Group's Holiday Inn.
It launched its first TV ad, created by Uber, which highlighted the different "personalities" that each hotel in its portfolio has.
The Sharp Agency, based in Huddersfield, was launched in 2009 by Tom Wass, the founder of Tequila Worldwide; Richard Sharp, the former executive creative director of TBWA\Manchester; Mandi Taylor, the former planning director at Rapp Edinburgh, and Darlene Sharp, a former senior creative at Dig for Fire.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London