Diary: Bag a bargain at Beta
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 January 2011 12:00AM
The new year is barely under way but Beta is already up to its old tricks. Never content with trying to bring in new business in the conventional ways, Messrs Lace, Campbell and co are aiming to capitalise on January sales fever by offering a deal of their own - 50 per cent off all new client fees.
And to promote the offer, Beta has placed a huge sale sign in the window of its office, which it hopes will catch the eye of any client eager to strike a cut-price deal. Well, at least it makes a change from clients halving their fees.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart