Diary: Water-cooler Monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 January 2011 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
The IPA Bellwether Report. Its quarter four 2010 1 hr 3 mins
findings suggest marketing spend was down, so will client
spend rally in early 2011?
Omnicom closing down Agency.com and Tequila in 48 mins
London. Will its new "behavioural" agency Being prove the
answer to the modern client's prayers?
An eventful week for the new incarnation of Dare. It 31 mins
faces a review of the £25 million Moneysupermarket
account but has landed the £12 million Post Office
business. Will the agency continue to experience more ups
than downs this year?
Martin Bowley quitting Digital Cinema Media. He 16 mins
had made a big impact in a short time in cinema so will
DCM, and the medium, struggle to replace him?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account