Diary: Water-cooler Monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 January 2011 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
The IPA Bellwether Report. Its quarter four 2010 1 hr 3 mins
findings suggest marketing spend was down, so will client
spend rally in early 2011?
Omnicom closing down Agency.com and Tequila in 48 mins
London. Will its new "behavioural" agency Being prove the
answer to the modern client's prayers?
An eventful week for the new incarnation of Dare. It 31 mins
faces a review of the £25 million Moneysupermarket
account but has landed the £12 million Post Office
business. Will the agency continue to experience more ups
than downs this year?
Martin Bowley quitting Digital Cinema Media. He 16 mins
had made a big impact in a short time in cinema so will
DCM, and the medium, struggle to replace him?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- Creative Copywriter Network Career Consultants £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Planner/Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Senior Visual Merchandiser - Childrenswear Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + pro rata, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni