Diary: Water-cooler Monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 January 2011 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
The IPA Bellwether Report. Its quarter four 2010 1 hr 3 mins
findings suggest marketing spend was down, so will client
spend rally in early 2011?
Omnicom closing down Agency.com and Tequila in 48 mins
London. Will its new "behavioural" agency Being prove the
answer to the modern client's prayers?
An eventful week for the new incarnation of Dare. It 31 mins
faces a review of the £25 million Moneysupermarket
account but has landed the £12 million Post Office
business. Will the agency continue to experience more ups
than downs this year?
Martin Bowley quitting Digital Cinema Media. He 16 mins
had made a big impact in a short time in cinema so will
DCM, and the medium, struggle to replace him?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Paid Search Manager Â– Leading Automotive Client-Up to £37k SYLEX Recruitment £27000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Creative Recruitment £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London