Superdrug hunts shop for reward scheme launch
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 January 2011 11:40AM
Superdrug is searching for a CRM agency to handle the launch of its first reward scheme.
The retailer, which intends to launch the scheme in May, is handling the search process itself.
Its decision to establish a loyalty scheme comes 15 years after rival Boots started its Advantage Card scheme.
Dan Jarvis, Superdrug head of marketing, said: "We are looking for a fully integrated CRM agency that can design campaigns, work within our brand guidelines creatively, segment, execute and monitor, measure and report.
"This year it’s all about our customer – rewarding loyalty, offering the best everyday accessible beauty on the high street and online, and doing it in an unmistakably Superdrug style. We look forward to finding the right people to work with on this exciting project."
Superdrug also works with advertising agency HMDG, point-of-sale agency APS, and PR agency ZPR.
The retailer is part of the world’s leading international health and beauty retailer, AS Watson Group, which operates more than 9,000 stores in 33 markets worldwide.
AS Watson already has more than 35 million customers signed up to its loyalty schemes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- French agency creates chocolate dildo Easter campaign