In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'Las Vegas' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 January 2011 11:36AM
RKCR/Y&R has created a campaign to advertise Virgin Atlantic's new direct route from Manchester to Las Vegas.
The agency has created a press and outdoor campaign using the iconic "Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada"sign.
The ad was written by Stephen Moss and art directed by Jolyon Finch and the production company was Act II. The campaign breaks this month and is supported by radio and online. The new Virgin route will operate twice weekly from 3 April 2011.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account