In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'Las Vegas' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 January 2011 11:36AM
RKCR/Y&R has created a campaign to advertise Virgin Atlantic's new direct route from Manchester to Las Vegas.
The agency has created a press and outdoor campaign using the iconic "Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada"sign.
The ad was written by Stephen Moss and art directed by Jolyon Finch and the production company was Act II. The campaign breaks this month and is supported by radio and online. The new Virgin route will operate twice weekly from 3 April 2011.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%