Amsterdam Worldwide unveils Intel's Visual Life campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 January 2011 04:16PM
AMSTERDAM - The first film documents a day in the life of street-style fashion blogger Scott Schumann aka 'The Sartorialist'.
The first film to be released as part of Intel's Visual Life platform featuring ‘The Sartorialist’ Scott Schumann has notched up more than 500,000 views, despite no media spend. The film documents a day in the life of street-style fashion blogger Schumann, and provides a glimpse into the visual life of the man behind the lens.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Project and Operations Manager BIS Recruit up to £50,000 plus BUPA Share Options free beer breakfasts and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account