Amsterdam Worldwide unveils Intel's Visual Life campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 January 2011 04:16PM
AMSTERDAM - The first film documents a day in the life of street-style fashion blogger Scott Schumann aka 'The Sartorialist'.
The first film to be released as part of Intel's Visual Life platform featuring ‘The Sartorialist’ Scott Schumann has notched up more than 500,000 views, despite no media spend. The film documents a day in the life of street-style fashion blogger Schumann, and provides a glimpse into the visual life of the man behind the lens.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency