Amsterdam Worldwide unveils Intel's Visual Life campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 January 2011 04:16PM
AMSTERDAM - The first film documents a day in the life of street-style fashion blogger Scott Schumann aka 'The Sartorialist'.
The first film to be released as part of Intel's Visual Life platform featuring ‘The Sartorialist’ Scott Schumann has notched up more than 500,000 views, despite no media spend. The film documents a day in the life of street-style fashion blogger Schumann, and provides a glimpse into the visual life of the man behind the lens.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region