In association with
BBC One 'a world of HD' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 26 January 2011 09:56AM
Lord Sugar, Lee Mack and Bruce Forsyth are among a host of celebrities starring in a new TV ad to promote the launch of the new channel BBC One HD.
Created by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, the ad shows the BBC One stars indulging in a range of flamboyant and glamorous activities.
In one scene, Shane Ritchie serenades Tess Daly on a pink grand piano whilst Strictly Come Dancing stars Ola Jordan and Brendan Cole dance across them.
In another, One Show presenter Alex Jones is shown walking up a red carpet and opening a huge gold chest, which releases hundreds of bright red butterflies.
The copywriter was Kim Hutcheson and it was art directed by Joe Fitzgerald. It was directed by Julz Lutz through Red Bee. Post-production was by MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London