In association with
FACE 'Bill Bailey' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 26 January 2011 12:52PM
Farming and Countryside Education (FACE), the charity providing food, farming and countryside education to children, is launching a new campaign starring comedian Bill Bailey.
The campaign, which has been created by Grey London and produced by Hungry Man, is the charity’s first advertising campaign.
The campaign centres around a two-minute film starring Bailey taking a class of children on a farm visit.
The film can be seen at www.face-online.org.uk/join. The aim of the campaign is to raise awareness of the charity in the media and marketing community and to encourage more brand partners to join the charity’s network of schools, farms, industry bodies and government departments.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency