In association with
FACE 'Bill Bailey' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 26 January 2011 12:52PM
Farming and Countryside Education (FACE), the charity providing food, farming and countryside education to children, is launching a new campaign starring comedian Bill Bailey.
The campaign, which has been created by Grey London and produced by Hungry Man, is the charity’s first advertising campaign.
The campaign centres around a two-minute film starring Bailey taking a class of children on a farm visit.
The film can be seen at www.face-online.org.uk/join. The aim of the campaign is to raise awareness of the charity in the media and marketing community and to encourage more brand partners to join the charity’s network of schools, farms, industry bodies and government departments.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London