In association with
Save the Children 'no child born to die' by Adam & Eve
Campaign Work, Thursday, 27 January 2011 02:26PM
Adam & Eve has launched an integrated campaign for Save the Children that encourages the public to take action and stop millions of children from dying.
The campaign, which uses the strapline "No child born to die", is the first work to be created by Adam & Eve since it won the account last year.
Spearheading the campaign is a TV ad, directed by Chris Palmer, which features a group of young children as they watch a series of projections of some of the world’s most inspirational heroes, such as Nelson Mandela, Albert Einstein and Muhammad Ali.
The spot is voiced by actress Helena Bonham Carter.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London