In association with
Specsavers 'station' by Specsavers Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 27 January 2011 05:14PM
Specsavers has launched its first 2011 TV campaign which sees a myopic lover kiss the wrong man.
The commercial opens on a flower-toting young man disembarking from a train to meet his lover. She reciprocates his wave from afar and runs, near slow-mo, towards him... only to target the wrong man with a passionate embrace.
The international campaign promotes the optical retailer’s value range.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film