In association with
Specsavers 'station' by Specsavers Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 27 January 2011 05:14PM
Specsavers has launched its first 2011 TV campaign which sees a myopic lover kiss the wrong man.
The commercial opens on a flower-toting young man disembarking from a train to meet his lover. She reciprocates his wave from afar and runs, near slow-mo, towards him... only to target the wrong man with a passionate embrace.
The international campaign promotes the optical retailer’s value range.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London