GyroHSR makes raft of senior appointments
GyroHSR has appointed Proximity London's former managing partner Claire Wright to the newly created role of client partner.
Wright joins from CMW where she was client services director. In her new role, she will take charge of GyroHSR’s flagship client, Virgin Atlantic, which last year extended the agency' remit to include its North American operations.
GyroHSR has also hired twentysix creative director Peter Petrella in the same role. He will report to executive creative director Ian Kerrigan. Also joining as senior designer is M&C Saatchi art director and senior designer, Richard Lowe.
Earlier this month, the agency won the £4m direct marketing account for Heathrow Express following a competitive pitch against 13 undisclosed agencies.
Christoph Becker, chief creative officer and chief operating officer, GyroHSR, said: "The calibre of the talent we are attracting is indicative of the agency's growth and creative output. The recent appointments provide us with even greater momentum to further our development and immediately benefit the rest of the team, our clients and partners."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £55,000 +, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni