GyroHSR makes raft of senior appointments
GyroHSR has appointed Proximity London's former managing partner Claire Wright to the newly created role of client partner.
Wright joins from CMW where she was client services director. In her new role, she will take charge of GyroHSR’s flagship client, Virgin Atlantic, which last year extended the agency' remit to include its North American operations.
GyroHSR has also hired twentysix creative director Peter Petrella in the same role. He will report to executive creative director Ian Kerrigan. Also joining as senior designer is M&C Saatchi art director and senior designer, Richard Lowe.
Earlier this month, the agency won the £4m direct marketing account for Heathrow Express following a competitive pitch against 13 undisclosed agencies.
Christoph Becker, chief creative officer and chief operating officer, GyroHSR, said: "The calibre of the talent we are attracting is indicative of the agency's growth and creative output. The recent appointments provide us with even greater momentum to further our development and immediately benefit the rest of the team, our clients and partners."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £55,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare