In association with
British Heart Foundation 'mending broken hearts' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 01 February 2011 02:41PM
To celebrate its 50th anniversary, the British Heart Foundation launched a new integrated marketing campaign.
The approach to the new campaign was taken from the real story of Joanne Ward who suffers from heart failure.
The first of the two ads, filmed at the London Aquarium, shows a woman (played by actress Susie Emmett) looking in to a large tank at the zebrafish. She explains how zebrafish can already repair their own hearts, something we can’t do, and how with help from the BHF, they are her hope for the future.
The TV ads were directed by Daniel Barber, Academy Award nominee and director of Harry Brown, and features the voice of Andy Serkis, well known for his role as Gollum in Lord of the Rings.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands