In association with
French Connection 'spring/summer 2011' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 February 2011 10:53AM
French Connection has launched its latest global advertising push, a follow-up to last year's "The Man" and "The Woman."
The campaign breaks with a 10 second TV spot, which depicts a girl on rollerskates powered by fire extinguishers.
Eight online films, including one featuring a girl playing the piano with her stilettos, and another showing a man using a bucket to cut his hair, will be hosted on www.frenchconnection.com.
The campaign also includes a number of print executions that will run in the fashion press, and in-store branding including shopping bags, window design, wall design and audio.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition