In association with
French Connection 'spring/summer 2011' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 February 2011 10:53AM
French Connection has launched its latest global advertising push, a follow-up to last year's "The Man" and "The Woman."
The campaign breaks with a 10 second TV spot, which depicts a girl on rollerskates powered by fire extinguishers.
Eight online films, including one featuring a girl playing the piano with her stilettos, and another showing a man using a bucket to cut his hair, will be hosted on www.frenchconnection.com.
The campaign also includes a number of print executions that will run in the fashion press, and in-store branding including shopping bags, window design, wall design and audio.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor