In association with
French Connection 'spring/summer 2011' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 February 2011 10:53AM
French Connection has launched its latest global advertising push, a follow-up to last year's "The Man" and "The Woman."
The campaign breaks with a 10 second TV spot, which depicts a girl on rollerskates powered by fire extinguishers.
Eight online films, including one featuring a girl playing the piano with her stilettos, and another showing a man using a bucket to cut his hair, will be hosted on www.frenchconnection.com.
The campaign also includes a number of print executions that will run in the fashion press, and in-store branding including shopping bags, window design, wall design and audio.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Manager - Brand EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum + Car & benefits , London
- Senior Marketing Campaign Analyst Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester
- Head of Marketing Ninesharp £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of Datacentre Engineering JM Digital £110000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni