In association with
Yell 'Day V Lately' by Rapier
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 February 2011 10:05AM
Yell has remade its classic 'fly fishing' ad starring J.R. Hartley as part of a new campaign.
Rapier is behind the ad which features a new leading man in the search for a lost music track 'Pulse & Thunder' and shows him searching for the track online.
Watch the ad above, as well as the original 1983 version.
The campaign includes a competition to find the lost 'Pulse & Thunder' record, which will be hidden in independent music shops across the UK, with a chance to win a home DJ set-up.
In addition there is an integrated marketing campaign called ‘Ministry of Found’.
The campaign aims to make shop space accessible to all, not just big brands. It consists of working with a number of successful entrepreneurs to create tutorials that offer advice to potential new business owners.
More information can be found at www.ministry-of-found.com.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign