In association with
Yell 'Day V Lately' by Rapier
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 February 2011 10:05AM
Yell has remade its classic 'fly fishing' ad starring J.R. Hartley as part of a new campaign.
Rapier is behind the ad which features a new leading man in the search for a lost music track 'Pulse & Thunder' and shows him searching for the track online.
Watch the ad above, as well as the original 1983 version.
The campaign includes a competition to find the lost 'Pulse & Thunder' record, which will be hidden in independent music shops across the UK, with a chance to win a home DJ set-up.
In addition there is an integrated marketing campaign called ‘Ministry of Found’.
The campaign aims to make shop space accessible to all, not just big brands. It consists of working with a number of successful entrepreneurs to create tutorials that offer advice to potential new business owners.
More information can be found at www.ministry-of-found.com.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account