In association with
Virgin Media 'our house' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 February 2011 11:14AM
DDB has launched its first brand-focused work for Virgin Media since it won the £71 million account in May.
The ad features lyrics from the Madness anthem ‘Our House’. The ads are part of a multi-million pound media campaign, including outdoor, social media and online, print and radio.
Virgin Media also took over Facebook’s homepage on the luanch day and is creating a dedicated online destination at www.virginmedia.com, enabling visitors to explore a range of interactive videos and helping to bring Virgin Media’s next generation digital services to life.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k DOE, Based in King's Cross, London (N1)
- European Marketing Communications Manager Ninesharp £35 - £40 per hour, North West England
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office