In association with
Virgin Media 'our house' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 February 2011 11:14AM
DDB has launched its first brand-focused work for Virgin Media since it won the £71 million account in May.
The ad features lyrics from the Madness anthem ‘Our House’. The ads are part of a multi-million pound media campaign, including outdoor, social media and online, print and radio.
Virgin Media also took over Facebook’s homepage on the luanch day and is creating a dedicated online destination at www.virginmedia.com, enabling visitors to explore a range of interactive videos and helping to bring Virgin Media’s next generation digital services to life.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni