In association with
Virgin Media 'our house' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 February 2011 11:14AM
DDB has launched its first brand-focused work for Virgin Media since it won the £71 million account in May.
The ad features lyrics from the Madness anthem ‘Our House’. The ads are part of a multi-million pound media campaign, including outdoor, social media and online, print and radio.
Virgin Media also took over Facebook’s homepage on the luanch day and is creating a dedicated online destination at www.virginmedia.com, enabling visitors to explore a range of interactive videos and helping to bring Virgin Media’s next generation digital services to life.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London