In association with
Public View - Did the public enjoy Honda's colourful animated ad?
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 February 2011 02:30PM
People called the latest Honda ad by Wieden & Kennedy visually stunning and very nice to look at.
Many of them commented that it was captivating and memorable, but seemed to think the spot felt more like an ad for a bank.
Watch the ad here.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views