In association with
Public View - Did the public enjoy Honda's colourful animated ad?
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 February 2011 02:30PM
People called the latest Honda ad by Wieden & Kennedy visually stunning and very nice to look at.
Many of them commented that it was captivating and memorable, but seemed to think the spot felt more like an ad for a bank.
Watch the ad here.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Luxury CG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- Case Manager/Administrator - Pensions Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent bens, London