Agencies lineup for Learndirect business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 February 2011 08:00AM
Ufi, the organisation behind the online learning provider Learndirect, is looking for an agency to handle its integrated advertising and media account.
The company issued a statutory tender earlier this week, inviting agencies to participate in a review process.
Agencies have until 2 March to signal their intention to pitch for the business. There will also be an option to extent the contract for a further three years if required.
The successful agency will be responsible for creating national integrated campaigns for Learndirect using a range of media, including TV, radio, direct marketing, print, digital and branded content. It will also need to provide media planning and buying services.
The work will aim to promote the range of Learndirect services, as well as provide marketing activity that will be used in the company’s regional centres.
Learndirect was launched by the Government in 2000 as a way of transforming the delivery of learning and skills across the UK.
The organisation has not launched a high-profile advertising campaign since 2008, when Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R created TV activity to support its services.
In the same year, RKCR/Y&R also won an IPA Effectiveness Award for a previous campaign that it had created for Learndirect.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London