Outdoor Hall of Fame contest opens
Voting opens this week to decide which poster ads deserve a place in a new Outdoor Hall of Fame produced by Campaign and the Outdoor Media Centre.
Designed to champion creativity in the best outdoor advertising of all time, the gallery will feature ads from across the last five decades – and slightly more.
Entries to the contest have been shortlisted by a select industry panel, including Danny Brooke-Taylor, the joint executive creative director at Dare, Daren Rubins, the chief executive at PHD, and the ISBA director of media and advertising Bob Wootton.
But the final line-up will be determined by public votes.
Go to www.outdoorhalloffame.co.uk to vote on the finalists. The ads that make the Outdoor Hall of Fame will be revealed in March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Affiliate Account Manager - German Betting Appointments £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- eCommerce Operations Executive - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Category Executive - FMCG Brand Recruitment £Competitive , Peterborough
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency