Outdoor Hall of Fame contest opens
Voting opens this week to decide which poster ads deserve a place in a new Outdoor Hall of Fame produced by Campaign and the Outdoor Media Centre.
Designed to champion creativity in the best outdoor advertising of all time, the gallery will feature ads from across the last five decades – and slightly more.
Entries to the contest have been shortlisted by a select industry panel, including Danny Brooke-Taylor, the joint executive creative director at Dare, Daren Rubins, the chief executive at PHD, and the ISBA director of media and advertising Bob Wootton.
But the final line-up will be determined by public votes.
Go to www.outdoorhalloffame.co.uk to vote on the finalists. The ads that make the Outdoor Hall of Fame will be revealed in March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Community Manager - £30-35k (Automotive) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Surrey
- Integrated Project Manager - Freelance Source £225 - £275 per day, London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Marketing Insight and Competitor Analysis Manager JV Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, West Yorkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity