Outdoor Hall of Fame contest opens
Voting opens this week to decide which poster ads deserve a place in a new Outdoor Hall of Fame produced by Campaign and the Outdoor Media Centre.
Designed to champion creativity in the best outdoor advertising of all time, the gallery will feature ads from across the last five decades – and slightly more.
Entries to the contest have been shortlisted by a select industry panel, including Danny Brooke-Taylor, the joint executive creative director at Dare, Daren Rubins, the chief executive at PHD, and the ISBA director of media and advertising Bob Wootton.
But the final line-up will be determined by public votes.
Go to www.outdoorhalloffame.co.uk to vote on the finalists. The ads that make the Outdoor Hall of Fame will be revealed in March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign