Outdoor Hall of Fame contest opens
Voting opens this week to decide which poster ads deserve a place in a new Outdoor Hall of Fame produced by Campaign and the Outdoor Media Centre.
Designed to champion creativity in the best outdoor advertising of all time, the gallery will feature ads from across the last five decades – and slightly more.
Entries to the contest have been shortlisted by a select industry panel, including Danny Brooke-Taylor, the joint executive creative director at Dare, Daren Rubins, the chief executive at PHD, and the ISBA director of media and advertising Bob Wootton.
But the final line-up will be determined by public votes.
Go to www.outdoorhalloffame.co.uk to vote on the finalists. The ads that make the Outdoor Hall of Fame will be revealed in March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire