DDB Shanghai appoints Victor Ng
DDB Shanghai has appointed former Euro RSCG Singapore chief creative officer Victor Ng as executive creative director.
Ng will take on the job with immediate effect and will report to chief creative officer of DDB China Group, Michael Dee.
Ng was previously chief creative officer for Euro RSCG Singapore and Southeast Asia, where he was promoted from executive creative director in 2009. He left the agency in April last year.
After beginning his career at Leo Burnett Singapore as a copywriter, Ng became the first creative from Asia to work at Mother London in 2006.
Ng has achieved major successes at prominent international award shows and has judged at Cannes, D&AD, Clio, London International Awards, Spikes Asia, Asia Pacific Adfest and Singapore Creative Circle Awards.
Dee said: "We're very excited to welcome Victor to the DDB family and to see what new directions he can take us to. His appointment will further strengthen DDB China’s creative capabilities and I am confident the agency will benefit greatly from his creativity and leadership."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London