Euro RSCG hires Mindshare director Quin
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 16 February 2011 05:40PM
Mindshare Business Planning and Invention director Andrew Quin is to leave the agency to become senior planner at Euro RSCG.
Quin had previously headed worldwide planning on the WPP agency’s Nike account and also worked on fashion account Diesel. He will work across Euro RSCG London clients including car marque Peugeot.
He previously worked at Michaelides & Bednash, principally on the Channel 4 account. Before that he was a strategy director at Naked Communications where he worked on the Gap, Dulux and Abbey accounts.
He joined Mindshare in 2008 just before the agency absorbed Michaelides & Bednash into its Invention unit in October 2008 as part of deal brokered by Mindshare chief strategy officer Nick Emery and head of business planning Marco Rimini.
Quinn has also worked at McCann Erickson and Universal McCann, employed on accounts such as MSN, Coca Cola, Sky and Nescafé.
Rebecca Moody, head of planning at Euro RSCG London, said: "Andy is a unique planning combination - he grew up in brand planning, moved over to communications and is able to combine rigorous strategic thinking with creative flair."
Quin said "Euro RSCG has a unique and exciting planning culture where planning is a collaborative and ongoing activity rather than the usual rigid and static start-point that still seems to be prevalent in our industry today."
At Mindshare Quin reported to Marco Rimini, worldwide head of communications planning at the agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London