Visit Wales 'for proper holidays' by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 February 2011 10:18AM
Visit Wales, the body responsible for the promotion and development of Welsh tourism, is launching a digital and direct campaign to drive bookings for 2011.
The campaign was created by integrated agency Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw and rolls out this month.
Kitcatt Nohr’s campaign includes InSkin online ads, Unruly banners on sites including Jamieoliver.com and National Geographic, advertorials on the Lonely Planet and Tripadvisor websites, a DM pack which will be sent to the Visit Wales database, and inserts in national press and magazines.
Anyone clicking on the ads can sign up to receive further information from Visit Wales and enter a competition to win one of three different types of holidays in Wales (family, active or romantic) worth £1,000.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, South East region
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £27000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £29000 per annum, London