Visit Wales 'for proper holidays' by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 February 2011 10:18AM
Visit Wales, the body responsible for the promotion and development of Welsh tourism, is launching a digital and direct campaign to drive bookings for 2011.
The campaign was created by integrated agency Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw and rolls out this month.
Kitcatt Nohr’s campaign includes InSkin online ads, Unruly banners on sites including Jamieoliver.com and National Geographic, advertorials on the Lonely Planet and Tripadvisor websites, a DM pack which will be sent to the Visit Wales database, and inserts in national press and magazines.
Anyone clicking on the ads can sign up to receive further information from Visit Wales and enter a competition to win one of three different types of holidays in Wales (family, active or romantic) worth £1,000.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign