Heineken 'one million hugs' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 February 2011 11:05AM
Heineken has launched a new film on the Heineken Facebook page as a thank you to Facebook fans who allowed it to earn one million Facebook 'Likes'.
The film by AQKA features a group of Dutch models on a bar-crawl in Amsterdam’s Heineken bars. Along the way the girls hug as many as male Heineken fans as possible to say thank you.
The strapline at then end reads; ‘Thanks a million.’ Floris Cobelens, manager global Heineken digital media, said: "Whilst no one can claim today they are mastering the digital revolution, we at Heineken are ahead of the pack, behind a very steep learning curve."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency