Heineken 'one million hugs' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 February 2011 11:05AM
Heineken has launched a new film on the Heineken Facebook page as a thank you to Facebook fans who allowed it to earn one million Facebook 'Likes'.
The film by AQKA features a group of Dutch models on a bar-crawl in Amsterdam’s Heineken bars. Along the way the girls hug as many as male Heineken fans as possible to say thank you.
The strapline at then end reads; ‘Thanks a million.’ Floris Cobelens, manager global Heineken digital media, said: "Whilst no one can claim today they are mastering the digital revolution, we at Heineken are ahead of the pack, behind a very steep learning curve."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Exciting, Fun, Start-up agency - Digital PM - £32-38k Digital Gurus £32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Manager - B2B - digital - Guildford Stopgap £24000 - £30000 per annum, Guildford
- NEW BUSINESS MANAGER (Digital Media) EPG Health Media (Europe) Ltd £45-50,000 basic plus comm OTE circa £60-75,000, Tunbridge Wells
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (Client Services) EPG Health Media (Europe) Ltd £36,000-39,500 plus performance related bonuses (OTE £40k - £45k), Tunbridge Wells
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%