Heineken 'one million hugs' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 February 2011 11:05AM
Heineken has launched a new film on the Heineken Facebook page as a thank you to Facebook fans who allowed it to earn one million Facebook 'Likes'.
The film by AQKA features a group of Dutch models on a bar-crawl in Amsterdam’s Heineken bars. Along the way the girls hug as many as male Heineken fans as possible to say thank you.
The strapline at then end reads; ‘Thanks a million.’ Floris Cobelens, manager global Heineken digital media, said: "Whilst no one can claim today they are mastering the digital revolution, we at Heineken are ahead of the pack, behind a very steep learning curve."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire