In association with
ITV 'product placement' by ITV Creative
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 February 2011 11:16AM
ITV has launched its campaign to inform users about the new Ofcom product placement rules and the 'P' logo.
The animated ad was produced by ITV Creative and Blue-Zoo.
The products featured in the promo were designed in paper craft style and then hand made.
Each product was then replicated in CG and animated in a stop frame style.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Sales and Marketing Executive (print and digital media) Publimatic Up to £35,000pa plus reasonable expenses, Bloomsbury/Holborn
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, Uxbridge
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £20000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PPC Executive Barclay Meade £26000 - £33000 per annum, Woking
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film