In association with
Cravendale 'cats with thumbs' by Wieden + Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 February 2011 11:38AM
Cravendale is launching a new integrated campaign in a break away from its previous work which featured plastic cow, cyclist and chicken figurines.
The new ad, created by Wieden + Kennedy, is the first phase of the brand’s £12 million national ‘The Milk Matters’ campaign.
The campaign was created by Freddie Powell, Hollie Sayers, Sam Heath and Chris Groom. The TV spot focuses on a man imagining what might happen if cats were to grow opposable thumbs.
It was directed by Ulf Johansson at Smith and Jones Films and post-produced by MPC. It launches during Coronation Street on ITV on 28th February. The lead cat in the film, Bertrum, is on Facebook and Twitter and features on Cravendale’s revamped website www.themilkmatters.co.uk The site, created by digital communications agency Outside Line, allows fans to interact with the adventures of Bertrum.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films