In association with
Cravendale 'cats with thumbs' by Wieden + Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 February 2011 11:38AM
Cravendale is launching a new integrated campaign in a break away from its previous work which featured plastic cow, cyclist and chicken figurines.
The new ad, created by Wieden + Kennedy, is the first phase of the brand’s £12 million national ‘The Milk Matters’ campaign.
The campaign was created by Freddie Powell, Hollie Sayers, Sam Heath and Chris Groom. The TV spot focuses on a man imagining what might happen if cats were to grow opposable thumbs.
It was directed by Ulf Johansson at Smith and Jones Films and post-produced by MPC. It launches during Coronation Street on ITV on 28th February. The lead cat in the film, Bertrum, is on Facebook and Twitter and features on Cravendale’s revamped website www.themilkmatters.co.uk The site, created by digital communications agency Outside Line, allows fans to interact with the adventures of Bertrum.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 - £40000 per annum, Warwick
- Interior Design - Studio Manager to £36k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + good benefits, City of London
- Digital Senior Account Manager fishtank £38000 - £40000 per annum, Maidenhead
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity