PAA snares Wickes digital and DM task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 12:11AM
Wickes, the DIY retailer, has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to its CRM account.
The agency won the pitch, which kicked off in January, in a final shoot-out against Proximity London. The business was previously handled in-house.
The appointment does not affect the retailer's creative account with MWO, which has handled the business since 2008.
PAA will be responsible for handling the digital and direct marketing activity for the brand, focusing mainly on promoting and improving Wickes' My Wickes Card loyalty programme.
The appointment comes as Wickes shifts its focus beyond in-store promotions to reach a mass audience. At the beginning of the year it launched a series of television spots to promote the variety of products on offer in its catalogue for the first time.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014