The7stars scoops Warren Evans task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 February 2011 12:25PM
Warren Evans, the handmade wooden bed and furniture retailer, has appointed the7stars to handle its £1.5 million media planning and buying account.
The London-based furniture company has previously handled its media in-house, but is now looking to ramp up its spend for the coming months as it boosts its marketing activity.
Warren Evans has traditionally spent most of its media budget on press activity, with support from outdoor, radio and digital advertising.
However, the company, which concentrates its advertising activity on sale periods, will also consider investing in TV advertising following the appointment of the7stars.
The retailer, which has six stores across London and one in Brighton, has won several awards for its ethical use of materials, and uses Loveurope as its ad agency. It also uses the direct agency Lida on a project basis.
Julian Ireland, the7stars' head of strategy, will run the account at the media agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014