Diary: Students' biggest test
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 February 2011 12:00AM
Regular readers may remember that the School of Communication Arts was relaunched last September. Its curriculum is set by ad industry experts (partners include Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Ogilvy & Mather) and, as part of the course, students form their own agency and work on real live briefs. The results of months of blood, sweat and a few tears will now go on display at The Gallery in Redchurch Street, London E2, on 17 March, and everyone is urged to join some of advertising's finest to view the work. Who knows, the intake may contain the next Robert Saville, Damon Collins or Juan Cabral ...
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires