In association with
VW 'car configurator iPhone app' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Friday, 25 February 2011 10:01AM
DDB UK has launched its first product from its new innovation arm Tribal Spark.
The car configurator iPhone app for Volkswagen allows the user to design their dream car from a selection of over 90 million combinations of VW models, options and accessories.
Chris Jenkins, head of user experience and Development at Tribal Spark, said: ‘Buying a car isn’t like shopping on Amazon: you have to go and see it. The app is revolutionary not because of the technology, but because of the breadth and level of detail within it. Outside of website configurators this is the most comprehensive way for customers to design their next car purchase."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Interaction Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency