In association with
VW 'car configurator iPhone app' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Friday, 25 February 2011 10:01AM
DDB UK has launched its first product from its new innovation arm Tribal Spark.
The car configurator iPhone app for Volkswagen allows the user to design their dream car from a selection of over 90 million combinations of VW models, options and accessories.
Chris Jenkins, head of user experience and Development at Tribal Spark, said: ‘Buying a car isn’t like shopping on Amazon: you have to go and see it. The app is revolutionary not because of the technology, but because of the breadth and level of detail within it. Outside of website configurators this is the most comprehensive way for customers to design their next car purchase."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014