In association with
History Channel 'Mud Men' by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Friday, 25 February 2011 10:31AM
Karmarama has created a print, online and outdoor campaign to help promote the new series of Mud Men on the History Channel.
Mud Men sees Capital Radio’s Johnny Vaughan and "mudlarker" Steve Brooker wade through the banks of the Thames in search of forgotten pieces of treasure that helps tell stories of London’s hidden past.
The ads feature the show’s presenters being covered from head to toe in mud. Digital versions of the posters will run at selected London Underground sites.
Robin Temple and Tom Woodington were responsible for creating the campaign, with the photography produced by Aorta.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool