Poster ads compete for place in Outdoor Hall of Fame
Poster ads from the past five decades are up for entry into a prestigious new Outdoor Hall of Fame, which is compiled by Campaign and the Outdoor Media Centre.
Votes for the best outdoor executions can be cast at www.outdoorhalloffame.co.uk until March 23.
Selections have been made from a shortlist that was whittled down by an industry panel, which included Danny Brooke-Taylor, the joint executive creative director at Dare, Daren Rubins, the chief executive at PHD, and Bob Wootton, ISBA's director of media and advertising.
The contest champions creativity in outdoor advertising and the best outdoor campaigns of all time. A public vote will determine the final inclusions in the gallery.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London