Poster ads compete for place in Outdoor Hall of Fame
Poster ads from the past five decades are up for entry into a prestigious new Outdoor Hall of Fame, which is compiled by Campaign and the Outdoor Media Centre.
Votes for the best outdoor executions can be cast at www.outdoorhalloffame.co.uk until March 23.
Selections have been made from a shortlist that was whittled down by an industry panel, which included Danny Brooke-Taylor, the joint executive creative director at Dare, Daren Rubins, the chief executive at PHD, and Bob Wootton, ISBA's director of media and advertising.
The contest champions creativity in outdoor advertising and the best outdoor campaigns of all time. A public vote will determine the final inclusions in the gallery.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing & PR Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £23,500, West Sussex
- Mid-Senior Copywriter | contract | leading mobile application Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Publisher Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign