Rachel's Dairy appoints HMDG to advertising account
Nestlé-owned premium yogurt brand Rachel's Dairy has appointed HMDG to its advertising account.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch against two undisclosed agencies.
HMDG will focus on driving awareness and attracting new consumers who have an interest in healthy eating and an appreciation of quality food values.
Steve Clarke, Rachel’s Dairy marketing director, said: "HMDG really demonstrated that it understands the brand’s potential and where it could go. We’re very pleased to have them on board as our new partner."
Zenith is the incumbent media agency and Haygarth leads the CRM and digital activity. Both agencies are unaffected by the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London