Rachel's Dairy appoints HMDG to advertising account
Nestlé-owned premium yogurt brand Rachel's Dairy has appointed HMDG to its advertising account.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch against two undisclosed agencies.
HMDG will focus on driving awareness and attracting new consumers who have an interest in healthy eating and an appreciation of quality food values.
Steve Clarke, Rachel’s Dairy marketing director, said: "HMDG really demonstrated that it understands the brand’s potential and where it could go. We’re very pleased to have them on board as our new partner."
Zenith is the incumbent media agency and Haygarth leads the CRM and digital activity. Both agencies are unaffected by the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- CRM & Digital Marketing Manager fishtank £25000 - £35000 per annum, Bristol
- Lead Digital Designer - London - £50,000 - £60,000 Red Sofa London £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Online Resourcing £Competitive + excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex
- Account Manager Major Players £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive