Rachel's Dairy appoints HMDG to advertising account
Nestlé-owned premium yogurt brand Rachel's Dairy has appointed HMDG to its advertising account.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch against two undisclosed agencies.
HMDG will focus on driving awareness and attracting new consumers who have an interest in healthy eating and an appreciation of quality food values.
Steve Clarke, Rachel’s Dairy marketing director, said: "HMDG really demonstrated that it understands the brand’s potential and where it could go. We’re very pleased to have them on board as our new partner."
Zenith is the incumbent media agency and Haygarth leads the CRM and digital activity. Both agencies are unaffected by the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition