In association with
Greenpeace International 'Rainbow Warrior' by DDB Paris
Campaign Work, Friday, 25 February 2011 12:14PM
Greenpeace International launched a website created by DDB Paris, where supporters of the charity can purchase a piece of the new Rainbow Warrior.
A 3d design on the Greenpeace website allows visitors to explore all areas of the ship and there are thousands of items for sale, from shower heads to scuba gear. Shoppers are rewarded with a certificate of purchase and can have their name added to a dedication wall on the real Rainbow Warrior, which currently being built in Germany.
The site also includes the architectural plans for the boat and allows visitors to follow construction live via a webcam installed at the shipyard.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London
- Brand/Innovation Marketers Needed Ball & Hoolahan Competitive Salary package, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £54,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account