In association with
Greenpeace International 'Rainbow Warrior' by DDB Paris
Campaign Work, Friday, 25 February 2011 12:14PM
Greenpeace International launched a website created by DDB Paris, where supporters of the charity can purchase a piece of the new Rainbow Warrior.
A 3d design on the Greenpeace website allows visitors to explore all areas of the ship and there are thousands of items for sale, from shower heads to scuba gear. Shoppers are rewarded with a certificate of purchase and can have their name added to a dedication wall on the real Rainbow Warrior, which currently being built in Germany.
The site also includes the architectural plans for the boat and allows visitors to follow construction live via a webcam installed at the shipyard.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London