In association with
Greenpeace International 'Rainbow Warrior' by DDB Paris
Campaign Work, Friday, 25 February 2011 12:14PM
Greenpeace International launched a website created by DDB Paris, where supporters of the charity can purchase a piece of the new Rainbow Warrior.
A 3d design on the Greenpeace website allows visitors to explore all areas of the ship and there are thousands of items for sale, from shower heads to scuba gear. Shoppers are rewarded with a certificate of purchase and can have their name added to a dedication wall on the real Rainbow Warrior, which currently being built in Germany.
The site also includes the architectural plans for the boat and allows visitors to follow construction live via a webcam installed at the shipyard.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'