Homebase decorators take a trip to the seaside
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 February 2011 12:41PM
Homebase has launched its second series of ads that film the transformation of public spaces into cosy interiors, this time converting a pier into a family home.
The ad, by Leo Burnett, with media handled by Mindshare, follows on from last year's Carlisle Station spot, in which the station was converted from a lifeless and empty space to a garden, kitchen and living area.
Additional executions are planned for March and April. Filming used both live action and stop-motion animation techniques.
One section of the pier is transformed with thousands of plants, and an ice-cream stand is painted and tiled.
The pier entrance becomes a kitchen and living rooms extend out towards the sea.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - HERTFORDSHIRE - £28-35K Salt £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Executive - Abingdon Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Business Development Executive, London,£35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London (Greater)