Homebase decorators take a trip to the seaside
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 February 2011 12:41PM
Homebase has launched its second series of ads that film the transformation of public spaces into cosy interiors, this time converting a pier into a family home.
The ad, by Leo Burnett, with media handled by Mindshare, follows on from last year's Carlisle Station spot, in which the station was converted from a lifeless and empty space to a garden, kitchen and living area.
Additional executions are planned for March and April. Filming used both live action and stop-motion animation techniques.
One section of the pier is transformed with thousands of plants, and an ice-cream stand is painted and tiled.
The pier entrance becomes a kitchen and living rooms extend out towards the sea.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London