In association with
Warburtons 'celebration' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 March 2011 11:25AM
RKCR/Y&R has created a new TV ad for Warburton's bread using the ongoing strapline: "We care because our name's on it".
Set in a Warburton’s factory, the ad shows staff baking bread. Suddenly an alarm goes off and all the employees crowd around the end of the factory conveyer belt to collect the one millionth loaf that has been baked.
The spot aims to show the care that goes into making every loaf. The ad also reveals Warburton’s new logo and packaging for the first time; the corporate colour has switched from red to orange.
The campaign, which reveals Warburton’s new packaging, is supported by regional targeted press and online executions. The ad was written by Mark Waldron and art directed by David Godfree . It was directed by Vince Squib through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Producer / Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: +package, Manchester
- Junior Account Manager [Direct & Digital Marketing] - Superb Agency - to £27k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £27k + great benefits, Soho. London
- UK Account Director Haymarket Media Group Dependent on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London