In association with
Warburtons 'celebration' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 March 2011 11:25AM
RKCR/Y&R has created a new TV ad for Warburton's bread using the ongoing strapline: "We care because our name's on it".
Set in a Warburton’s factory, the ad shows staff baking bread. Suddenly an alarm goes off and all the employees crowd around the end of the factory conveyer belt to collect the one millionth loaf that has been baked.
The spot aims to show the care that goes into making every loaf. The ad also reveals Warburton’s new logo and packaging for the first time; the corporate colour has switched from red to orange.
The campaign, which reveals Warburton’s new packaging, is supported by regional targeted press and online executions. The ad was written by Mark Waldron and art directed by David Godfree . It was directed by Vince Squib through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart