In association with
Warburtons 'celebration' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 March 2011 11:25AM
RKCR/Y&R has created a new TV ad for Warburton's bread using the ongoing strapline: "We care because our name's on it".
Set in a Warburton’s factory, the ad shows staff baking bread. Suddenly an alarm goes off and all the employees crowd around the end of the factory conveyer belt to collect the one millionth loaf that has been baked.
The spot aims to show the care that goes into making every loaf. The ad also reveals Warburton’s new logo and packaging for the first time; the corporate colour has switched from red to orange.
The campaign, which reveals Warburton’s new packaging, is supported by regional targeted press and online executions. The ad was written by Mark Waldron and art directed by David Godfree . It was directed by Vince Squib through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £250-£300 per day, London
- Media Account Director Premier Media Up to £300 per day depending on experience, London
- Marketing Assistant, up to £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, Teddington
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%