In association with
John Lewis 'spring' by Adam & Eve London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 03 March 2011 11:10AM
John Lewis is promoting its Spring fashion collection through a new digital, print and outdoor campaign created by Adam & Eve London.
The digital campaign plays on the tendency for spring to throw up unpredictable weather conditions by showcasing outfits that suits all extremities.
Geo-climatic technology is used so that whenever a consumer goes online, the outfit that is shown in the banner ad is suitable for the current weather conditions.
Users will also have the ability to scroll across the banner to view the outfits that will suit other weather conditions too.
The campaign was created by Nici Hofer, Nick Sheppard and Tom
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Creative Director/Digital Creative Lead Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Events and Marketing Assistant Brand Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + extensive benefit package, Ipswich
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + 20% PS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Advertising Sales Executive Culture Shock Media Salary dependent on experience , plus commission. , SW London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%