In association with
John Lewis 'spring' by Adam & Eve London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 03 March 2011 11:10AM
John Lewis is promoting its Spring fashion collection through a new digital, print and outdoor campaign created by Adam & Eve London.
The digital campaign plays on the tendency for spring to throw up unpredictable weather conditions by showcasing outfits that suits all extremities.
Geo-climatic technology is used so that whenever a consumer goes online, the outfit that is shown in the banner ad is suitable for the current weather conditions.
Users will also have the ability to scroll across the banner to view the outfits that will suit other weather conditions too.
The campaign was created by Nici Hofer, Nick Sheppard and Tom
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency