In association with
John Lewis 'spring' by Adam & Eve London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 03 March 2011 11:10AM
John Lewis is promoting its Spring fashion collection through a new digital, print and outdoor campaign created by Adam & Eve London.
The digital campaign plays on the tendency for spring to throw up unpredictable weather conditions by showcasing outfits that suits all extremities.
Geo-climatic technology is used so that whenever a consumer goes online, the outfit that is shown in the banner ad is suitable for the current weather conditions.
Users will also have the ability to scroll across the banner to view the outfits that will suit other weather conditions too.
The campaign was created by Nici Hofer, Nick Sheppard and Tom
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London