Oxfam appoints Code Computerlove to digital account
Oxfam, the International aid and development charity, has appointed Code Computerlove to handle its digital marketing account.
The agency won the account following a four-way pitch, handled by Oxfam, against undisclosed agencies.
Code Computerlove will work alongside Oxfam's digital, marketing and communications teams, providing strategic support and launching creative campaigns to raise funds and enable supporters to donate money.
The Charity has previously handled its digital work in-house, using agencies such as Razorfish on a project basis.
Sarah Jordan, Oxfam head of digital communications, said: "Digital communication has become vital in helping Oxfam to achieve its goals. In particular we aim to deliver greater supporter engagement and increase revenue through digital channels.
"Code demonstrated it had the passion, capabilities and breadth of offer to help us to achieve our digital vision and we will be calling on their unrivalled digital marketing and technical experience."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart