In association with
Guinness 'St Patrick's Day' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 March 2011 12:49PM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created a new ad for Guinness to promote the brand in conjunction with St. Patrick's Day on 17 March.
The ad aims to encourage the traditionally reserved British male to befriend other males in preparation for St. Patrick’s Day, ‘the friendliest day of the year’.
The campaign consists of three spots "man hug" and "smiling" and, "conversations with a stranger". Man hug features two men in a bar hugging awkwardly while a voiceover advises on how to enter an appropriate stance.
The campaign will appear on Facebook, YouTube and on Pub TV. Media was planned
and bought by Carat. The ad was written by Aidan McClure and the art director was Laurent Simon. The director was Matt Dilmore through Epoch London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London