In association with
Mazda 'Challengers' by JWT Dusseldorf
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 March 2011 04:47PM
Mazda is launching its first ever brand campaign in Europe, which aim to demonstrate how the marque challenges convention to make things better
The campaign features real executives and engineers from Mazda and was created by Team Mazda Europe, which is made up of the WPP agencies of JWT, Mindshare, Wunderman, Syzygy and SocialMedia8.The films are in Japanese and will form the basis of TV, online, press, outdoor and dealership communications.
Each film, or story, will be hosted on the Mazda website and will show consumers what the car brand stands for. Users online will be able to share these stories through social media channels and engage with the brand as they have never done before.
The new strapline ‘Defy Convention’ will be used across all marketing activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency