In association with
Mazda 'Challengers' by JWT Dusseldorf
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 March 2011 04:47PM
Mazda is launching its first ever brand campaign in Europe, which aim to demonstrate how the marque challenges convention to make things better
The campaign features real executives and engineers from Mazda and was created by Team Mazda Europe, which is made up of the WPP agencies of JWT, Mindshare, Wunderman, Syzygy and SocialMedia8.The films are in Japanese and will form the basis of TV, online, press, outdoor and dealership communications.
Each film, or story, will be hosted on the Mazda website and will show consumers what the car brand stands for. Users online will be able to share these stories through social media channels and engage with the brand as they have never done before.
The new strapline ‘Defy Convention’ will be used across all marketing activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategic Planning Director - Multinational Advertising Agency - Dubai HR Source Very attractive TAX FREE salary, Dubai
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Sandringham
- Direct Marketing Manager Prostate Cancer UK £39,362 per annum, London Bridge
- Graphic Designer Major Players £20000 - £40000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'