In association with
Mazda 'Challengers' by JWT Dusseldorf
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 March 2011 04:47PM
Mazda is launching its first ever brand campaign in Europe, which aim to demonstrate how the marque challenges convention to make things better
The campaign features real executives and engineers from Mazda and was created by Team Mazda Europe, which is made up of the WPP agencies of JWT, Mindshare, Wunderman, Syzygy and SocialMedia8.The films are in Japanese and will form the basis of TV, online, press, outdoor and dealership communications.
Each film, or story, will be hosted on the Mazda website and will show consumers what the car brand stands for. Users online will be able to share these stories through social media channels and engage with the brand as they have never done before.
The new strapline ‘Defy Convention’ will be used across all marketing activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham