Greenpeace calls UK creative pitch
By Campaifgn staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 March 2011 11:20AM
Greenpeace has approached agencies about working on its UK advertising activity.
The environmental pressure group has been in contact with a number of agencies about the planned work, which is understood to revolve around the creation of a number of ad campaigns that aim to encourage people to show their support for the charity's causes.
Greenpeace works with a number of agencies, including AKQA, Arc Communications and BBDO, on a project-by-project basis.
Most recently, it worked with DDB Paris on a digital campaign that gave Greenpeace supporters the chance to purchase a piece of the new Rainbow Warrior, which is due to set sail later this year.
DDB Paris also created a website that gives users the chance to study architectural plans for the boat and follow its construction via a webcam.
Last year, Greenpeace launched a series of campaigns attacking BP for the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Role, FMCG brand, ATL, Integrated & Digital - award winning agency MODA consult £35k - £37k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London