Diary: Mouthwatering stuff
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 March 2011 12:00AM
O&M does 'Glastonbury'
When it comes to alcohol, it is clear Ogilvy & Mather takes it very seriously. The agency's beloved drinks trolley, Globilvy, seems to be the social hub of the agency. Last week, the trolley hosted a Glastonbury-style party - complete with tent, wellies, vodka, a headline act, Mamas Gun, and overpriced drinks - which went down a storm at the agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%