Diary: Mouthwatering stuff
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 March 2011 12:00AM
O&M does 'Glastonbury'
When it comes to alcohol, it is clear Ogilvy & Mather takes it very seriously. The agency's beloved drinks trolley, Globilvy, seems to be the social hub of the agency. Last week, the trolley hosted a Glastonbury-style party - complete with tent, wellies, vodka, a headline act, Mamas Gun, and overpriced drinks - which went down a storm at the agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Pitch Consultants £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands