Diary: Water-cooler Monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 March 2011 12:00AM
What topics has the industry been discussing this week?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
The outcome of the BBC pitch. Sad news for Fallon 1hr 7 mins
as even its ex-BBC chief executive Gail Gallie couldn't
swing things in its favour. Better news for roster
agency Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, which keeps
its place alongside newbie Karmarama.
Mark Lund leaving COI. What next for the man who 56 mins
spent most of the second of his two years in the job
presiding over an organisation in turmoil?
WPP's much-improved performance in 2011. Now 31 mins
he has made it the world's largest marketing services
group, can Sir Martin Sorrell continue to drive growth?
The 2010 Nielsen billings table. AMV BBDO kept its 13 mins
top spot by some margin but the fastest-growing agencies
included McCann Erickson and RKCR/Y&R.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Junior Packaging Designer - Global Design + Innovation Agency Gabriele Skelton £19000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager -TV and Entertainment - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Web Trading & Optimisation Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England