In association with
Lynx Excite 'fallen angel' by Tullo Marshall Warren
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 March 2011 04:29PM
Tullo Marshall Warren (TMW) has created a new social media campaign to help launch the new Lynx Excite brand.
The campaign, which will be hosted on Facebook, takes the form of an interactive video starring Kelly Brook as an archangel who is stuck in heaven, only to be released when she finds ‘The One’ (the viewer). In the video a angels work to find ‘The One’, a legendary human who when combined with the scent of Lynx Excite will release Brook.
The video uses Facebook data to create a personal experience whereby Kelly Brook addresses the viewer by name and even falls to earth and appears outside their home.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition