In association with
Lynx Excite 'fallen angel' by Tullo Marshall Warren
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 March 2011 04:29PM
Tullo Marshall Warren (TMW) has created a new social media campaign to help launch the new Lynx Excite brand.
The campaign, which will be hosted on Facebook, takes the form of an interactive video starring Kelly Brook as an archangel who is stuck in heaven, only to be released when she finds ‘The One’ (the viewer). In the video a angels work to find ‘The One’, a legendary human who when combined with the scent of Lynx Excite will release Brook.
The video uses Facebook data to create a personal experience whereby Kelly Brook addresses the viewer by name and even falls to earth and appears outside their home.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Freelance Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £250 per day, London
- Procurement Director - Promotions / POS / BTL - Global Role Fill Recruitment Ltd £70-£80k Basic + Superb Bonus Opportunities + Benefits, Central London
- Classified Sales Executive Lipton Fleming £20000.00 per annum + commission, London
- Agency Account Manager (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + 30% bonus, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper