In association with
Lynx Excite 'fallen angel' by Tullo Marshall Warren
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 March 2011 04:29PM
Tullo Marshall Warren (TMW) has created a new social media campaign to help launch the new Lynx Excite brand.
The campaign, which will be hosted on Facebook, takes the form of an interactive video starring Kelly Brook as an archangel who is stuck in heaven, only to be released when she finds ‘The One’ (the viewer). In the video a angels work to find ‘The One’, a legendary human who when combined with the scent of Lynx Excite will release Brook.
The video uses Facebook data to create a personal experience whereby Kelly Brook addresses the viewer by name and even falls to earth and appears outside their home.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players negotiable, London
- Digital Senior Sales Executive Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Sales Executive Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits, London