RKCR/Y&R's Tony Harris to join BBDO Guerrero/Proximity Philippines
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 16 March 2011 09:45AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's deputy chairman Tony Harris is leaving the agency to join BBDO Guerrero/Proximity Philippines as its new chief executive.
Harris, who has worked at RKCR/Y&R for the last twelve years, will move to the Philippines later this year, and will be responsible for leading an agency that is one of the largest in Manila, with a client list that includes FedEx, Johnson & Johnson and Pepsi.
He will work closely with BBDO Guerrero’s chairman and chief creative officer David Guerrero and report directly to Chris Thomas, the chairman and chief executive of BBDO/Proximity Asia Pacific.
Harris fills a position that has been vacant since January, when the former chief executive Paul Roebuck resigned to join Saatchi & Saatchi Malaysia.
During his time at RKCR/Y&R, Harris was responsible for overseeing a number of key accounts, including Danone, Lloyds TSB and the COI.
Previously he has also worked at BMP DDB and Publicis London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London