RKCR/Y&R's Tony Harris to join BBDO Guerrero/Proximity Philippines
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 16 March 2011 09:45AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's deputy chairman Tony Harris is leaving the agency to join BBDO Guerrero/Proximity Philippines as its new chief executive.
Harris, who has worked at RKCR/Y&R for the last twelve years, will move to the Philippines later this year, and will be responsible for leading an agency that is one of the largest in Manila, with a client list that includes FedEx, Johnson & Johnson and Pepsi.
He will work closely with BBDO Guerrero’s chairman and chief creative officer David Guerrero and report directly to Chris Thomas, the chairman and chief executive of BBDO/Proximity Asia Pacific.
Harris fills a position that has been vacant since January, when the former chief executive Paul Roebuck resigned to join Saatchi & Saatchi Malaysia.
During his time at RKCR/Y&R, Harris was responsible for overseeing a number of key accounts, including Danone, Lloyds TSB and the COI.
Previously he has also worked at BMP DDB and Publicis London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London