Weight Watchers in £12m creative pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 March 2011 08:00AM
Weight Watchers, the diet club and slimming foods brand, is reviewing its £12m consolidated advertising account.
The review coincides with plans by Weight Watchers to emulate its US strategy by opening high-street stores in the UK in a bid to modernise its brand.
The company traditionally divides its advertising between its range of food and drinks, some of which are licensed to Heinz and are not affected by the review, and its slimming club.
It has already contacted agencies to invite them to pitch for the business.
Isobel works on the Weight Watchers food range and McCann Erickson oversees advertising for the brand's slimming club.
VCCP handles the Weight Watchers/Heinz joint venture, which does not constitute part of the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Multichannel-Experiential Agency Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Manager - Insurance Network Career Consultants £45000 - £52000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract ADLIB £30000 - £35000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Project Manager Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, City of London