In association with
Time To Change 'it's time to rethink' by Dare
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 22 March 2011 11:45AM
A new campaign seeking to demystify assumptions about mental health is to introduce the new strapline 'It's time to talk. It's Time to Change'.
The campaign, created by Dare, includes a TV spot featuring an office worker imagining the possible reactions of his colleague, who has been away from work with mental health problems. The ad ends with the colleague’s simple reaction: "I’m okay, thanks for asking."
The joint campaign is the result of a partnership between Mind and Rethink, England's leading mental health charities. The copywriter for the TV ad was Matt Lever and the art director was Helen Board. Post-production was by The Mill with audio post-production by Wave.
The four week campaign breaks on 21 March and will include print, outdoor, ambient and social media, including YouTube. On the print and outdoor executions the copywriter was Matt Lever, the art director was Helen Board and the designer was Mark Gardener.?
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London